Third Party Content
Linking the World ’s Media include links to sites and services governed by the terms set by those third parties. Linking the World is not responsible in any way for any third party sites, or for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on out Media platforms. Linking the World does not endorse the content, operators, products, or services of these providers.
Permitted Use of Media Materials
· Materials include, but not limited to: text, photographs, videos, illustrations, maps, or graphs;
· Any use of the Materials available through the Media must be for personal and informational purposes only, and not for commercial purposes and charts;
· Materials may not be modified;
· No photographs, illustrations or other graphics, maps, videos, or graphs may be used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text; and
· Email addresses may not be retrieved in bulk for any reason, including commercial reasons, without specific written permission. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Linking the World .
Nothing contained herein shall be constructed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any Linking the World trademark. Unless expressly granted, all rights are reserved to Linking the World.
Posting Content to Media
Linking the World welcomes your participation in and contributions to its Media. By posting comments or other Materials you are agreeing to the following Terms:
· The Media is to be used solely for non-commercial purposes. You may not use the Media to publish Materials containing any advertisements or solicitations for funds, good or services.
· You may not post Material that is defamatory, obscene, hateful, harassing, or discriminatory, or that is a violation of any law, including those protecting privacy, publicity, trade secrets, copyrights, and trademarks.
· Linking the World is not under any obligation to monitor the Materials residing on or transmitted to its Media; however, Linking the Worldmay, at its discretion and without warning, modify, remove or reject any posted Materials for any reason, including to prevent the violation of Linking the World ’s rights or the rights of other parties, to comply with any law, regulation or other government request, or to operate its Media sites properly.
· By posting, uploading or transmitting Material to Media sites, you represent and warrant that you are the sole owner of all rights in the posted Materials (including all copyrights) and/or that you have the right to license the Material to Linking the World for all the uses contemplated herein; and no part to the materials will infringe upon or violate any publicity, privacy, patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third parties.
· By posting, uploading or transmitting Materials on or through Linking the World Media, you hereby grant Linking the World a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, sublicense and create derivative works based on the Material in any form or media now known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including commercial use.
· You may not link to, post, upload, or transmit any software or other Material that contains a virus or other harmful malicious code. You may not use Linking the World ’s media to distribute chain letters, mass mailings, or spam or to gather email addresses for the purpose of sending spam to other users
· You must be at least 13 years old to post Materials on Linking the World Media.
Representation, Warranty, and Indemnity
Linking the World ’s Limitation of Liability
All content on Linking the World ’s Media is available “as is”. Linking the World makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to its Media or any part thereof, including any warranties of title, non-infringement of copyright, trademark or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose. In no event will Linking the World, its directors, officers, members, employees or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use the media.
If you believe that your work has been reproduced on Linking the World ’s Media without permission, please contact Linking the World at firstname.lastname@example.org and be prepared to provide:
· A description of the work you claim to be infringing and its location on Linking the World ’s Media
· Your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number
· A signed statement that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent of the copyright owner, and that you have a good-faith belief that the material as posted on the Media is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided is truthful and accurate.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
© 2017 Linking the World, 211 North Ervay, Dallas, TX 75201, USA. All rights reserved. Some materials delivered from the Media may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to those materials.